Title: Client Experience Associate (EMEA)
Department: Relationship Management and Execution
Reporting to: Head of Client Experience
About Templar Advisors
Founded in 2000, Templar Advisors is a leading provider of communications training and advice. We work predominantly, but not exclusively, with Financial Services firms on developing their communication skills (sales, negotiation, pitching, relationship management, executive presence, investor communication). We have 32 full-time employees based in London, New York, Hong Kong and Singapore.
Based in our London office, the overall purpose of the role is to provide efficient and professional support to ensure that the service and experience we deliver to our clients is best in class. As part of a growing global team the Client Experience Associate will possess both excellent organisational and communication skills, have a proactive and professional approach and work effectively within a global and diverse team.
- Work collaboratively to complete Requests for Proposals (RFPs), Requests for Information (RFIs), Due Diligence Questionnaires, in conjunction with the Head of Client Experience
- Provide marketing support for client pitches and meetings including:
– Collating information from global Templar offices on client activity
– Preparation of materials for client review meetings and pitches
– Coordinating with key external partners for outsourced marketing work
- Monitor and maintain client fee schedules to ensure accurate invoicing details across regions
- Generate accurate invoicing details in a timely manner to send to the internal accounts department
- Support the firm with resourcing and diary management for large client projects
- Attend client calls and internal briefings and take notes / contribute as required
- Gather and synthesise research on target markets, prospective clients, competitive intelligence and industry trends to support the work of the Head of Client Experience and the Executive Committee.
- Coordinate logistics for large client projects
- Collate and prepare client feedback reports
- Under the guidance of the Head of Client Experience, prepare Statements of Work (SOWs), Contracts and Letters of Engagement (LoEs).
- Ad-hoc duties as required
Business and Personal Skills and Attitudes
- A methodical and organised approach to work
- The ability to multi-task and prioritise work
- Problem-solving skills with the ability to use initiative
- Ability to maintain confidentiality when dealing with every aspect of work
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office – Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Ability to work effectively with competing priorities
- Attention to detail
- Demonstrates a positive attitude to work and a good work ethic
A combination of some, or all, of the below will be an advantage:
- Previous experience working in a client support role
- Previous experience working in, or with clients, in Financial Services
- Previous experience working in Learning and Development
- Experience of bid writing and/or project management
Working hours: Full-time 37.5 hours per week
Annual salary: £26,000 to £30,000 + benefits, dependent on experience
Location: London SW1
Posted on: 2 January 2019
How to apply
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Client Experience Associate” in the subject line. Please indicate your availability to start.