The term ‘ Templar Advisors Ltd ‘ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 63 Catherine Place, London, SW1E 6DY, United Kingdom. Our company registration number is 04072886. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
- This website contains material which is owned by us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Our website complies with UK law accordingly implemented, including that required by the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Any dispute arising out of the use of the website can be sent to our data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
This website and its content is copyright of Templar Advisors Ltd – © Templar Advisors Ltd 2001 – 2018 and our affiliated companies. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Templar Advisors Ltd respects and complies with the EU General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) including your rights as a data subject. We hold and process only the data absolutely necessary for the completion of our duties, as well as limiting the access to personal data to those needing to act out the processing.