Confidence and agility across multiple platforms
Any media engagement, print or broadcast, that falls short of first-rate reflects poorly on leadership, and undermines confidence in the institution. In extreme cases, such episodes can impact both brand and valuation.
Templar advises senior executives on critical media events – from broadcast to broadsheet interviews as well as internal feeds and investor days. We offer tailored training programs to inoculate against common pitfalls, and bring out the executive’s authentic, relaxed, and confident self.
Supported by Templar consultants in New York, London, Hong Kong and Singapore our 360-degree training also includes awareness and management of telepresence, video conferencing and Skype calls with clients.
We regularly prepare clients for appearances on platforms such as CNBC, Bloomberg TV, Squawkbox, Jim Cramer’s Mad Money, and Asset TV, both in-studio and remotely.
Our clients have been interviewed for articles appearing in the Wall St Journal, the Financial Times and numerous trade magazines.
We give businesses and teams a real commercial advantage because we:
- Numerous ‘live’ interviews aimed to develop your engaging, natural best.
- Managing information risk: Impact is degraded through rambling, repetition and
nerves. We show you efficient preparation techniques to help minimize risk; you stay
confidently ‘on message’.
- Handling Q & A: Journalists will challenge a stock or evasive answer. We give you
techniques for reframing the loaded question.
- Overcoming difficult topics: How to deal with an aggressive journalist, especially in a
crisis scenario; debating contentious issues and turning them to advantage.
- Who is the audience? Your coach has experience with all media platforms. We prepare
you for the process, identify the hidden agenda, and help you position your message.
Sales and new business: email@example.com