Female executives undeniably face many of the same fundamental challenges as their male colleagues when it comes to spoken communication, leadership skills and career development.
However, the right approach and practical skills needed to overcome those challenges is often gender specific.
We believe effectively developing the female talent pool in an institution requires, in the first instance, a recognition that women often operate differently in the same environment and experience different hurdles on their path to success.
Research has shown that the institutions which are most successful in achieving gender diversity have done so by providing specialised and focused training for women.
At Templar, we are experienced in working with talent managers and business leaders on female leadership, development and diversity initiatives, as well as advising women on presentations, pitches and other spoken communication challenges.
Our programmes and coaching sessions are highly tailored to both institutions’ and individuals’ specific requirements and commercial needs.
- Executive Presence
How it differs and why that matters
- Speaking Up
The art of being heard and claiming credit
- Negotiating for Women
Increase negotiating success and self-confidence
- Building political capital
Navigating career politics without compromising integrity
- Own your brand
Ways to own your personal narrative
We deliver across a range of formats: full-day to two hours, group training to 1:1 coaching. These courses are also suitable for offsite sessions. All Templar programmes will be:
- Focused: Templar spends planning and delivery time making sure female training and coaching is targeted to specific pre-agreed objectives, both at a personal level for the individual and at a commercial level for the institution
- Practical: Our coaching is designed to be highly interactive and 70% practical, through a combination of exercises, models, peer discussion and feedback
- Actionable: A female-only room achieves results much faster for targeted outcomes. Female executives will take away powerful frameworks, techniques and strategies that can be used immediately
- Relevant: We have deep experience working with female executives, talent managers and business leaders across financial and professional services on creating bespoke and relevant training
Sales and new business: firstname.lastname@example.org