COACHING & TRAINING
Mastery of the art and science of negotiation enables professionals to transform successful pitches into truly profitable relationships.
Negotiation training is a proven investment in any firm’s present and future growth. Templar’s programmes achieve immediate results. We curate the vast field of negotiation theory, teaching and embedding only those elements that are most relevant in any given context.
Importantly, the mastery of negotiation begins when many of the widely believed myths are rejected. One of these is that negotiations are big set-piece ‘moments of truth’, with a necessary winner and loser. In fact, negotiations start with the earliest client interactions.
Ultimately, effective negotiation builds stronger relationships, as each party should feel that they have reached outcomes with which they can be satisfied.
Templar training equips attendees with:
- Key negotiation skills for establishing and maintaining high value long term relationships
- Effective, disciplined approach to both preparation and the actual negotiation
- Using strategies for influence
- Handling difficult counterparties and power inbalance
- Increased skill in negotiating pricing, fees, contracts and term sheets
- Techniques for closing negotiations
- Ability to evaluate client’s personal and business drivers, team dynamics and strategy
- Skills to manage pushback, objections and impasse without damaging the relationship
- Handling interruptions, and tough or sceptical questions
To find out more about negotiation skills contact us at email@example.com or send an enquiry >
Alienating women could cost financial industry $700bn a year
Traditional gender stereotypes are being smashed by a generation of women who control more assets than ever before - and yet feel let down by the industry. Charlie Corbett spoke to Lindsey Larrabee, Templar Advisors’ lead for Financial Psychology and Behavioral...
When pitches go wrong: common mistakes and how to avoid them
If you want to get a deal across the line, it’s crucial not to alienate your audience. Park your ego at the door, avoid talking too much about your credentials, and stay focused on identifying the client’s need. It’s a situation many salespeople will be familiar with....
Briarcliff Asks: Q&A session with Templar Partner, Charles Garnett
We are pleased to share the Q&A discussion that Templar Advisors Partner, Charles Garnett, had with Jess Larsen – Founder & CEO of Briarcliffe Credit Partners. Briarcliffe are the highly regarded, fast-growing and dedicated private credit placement...